Monday, January 11, 2010

What I do be reading...

Thought i'd shtick up a few more links to blogs i've been following for the last while. I never said I was interesting enough to write about myself.

Been following this for a few months. The shots are absolutely stunning. Must get a few prints of them for the house.

"Rambles around the head of an Irish Grandad" is the masthead for this one, and it's certainly fitting - sure what else would it be? Interesting, funny, refreshingly honest and therefore often insightful. A favourite.

I've pointed to kottke before, but I still love it for a random link when i'm bored. 

More random articles. I always find these kind of sites are really good for starting you off on a tangent of researching (I use that term very loosely) something you'd never had looked up before.

Loads of tutorials, from programming to graphic design to animation. Very useful.

Great for simple, cheap and tasty dishes.

Finally, TED talks. Interesting people, speaking about interesting topics. Plain and simple.

Posted via email from Mike's posterous

No comments: